Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rice Cereal


So even though Aubrie is only 4 months 1 week and 4 days old (thanks to my little birthday ticker for the specifics!)she has been getting hungry between feedings so her pediatrician suggested that we start feeding her rice cereal.  He said it would help her little tummy get more full and that she would be able to go longer between feedings.  So we decided that since it is not all the time that this is happening that we would just take it slow with her.  Tonight I went to the store and bought it and we could hardly wait to see how those chubby little cheeks would react to the new food so we pretty much fed her right when I got home!!! We made sure to keep it very liquidy (<--- not a real word!) for her first try and she did great and absolutely loved it.  Since we got tired of scooping up liquid we put the rest of it in a bottle and after a few cries she drank it up!!  Here is our little darlin...
 

4 comments:

Libby said...

yummy! we did the same thing with jack's cereal at first...put it in a sippy cup. he loved that.

Becker said...

She is such a pretty dolly! I can't wait to meet her! Are we on for tomorrow?

carly said...

fun!:) love her.:)

Scott, Amber, and Landon said...

so sweet. I want to kiss those chubby cheeks! She is absolutely beautiful. Food already. She's growing up so fast!

Baby Guessing Game