My brother Aaron got to meet Aubrie when she was 4 days old.
While he was in town he took a few pics of her and I just barely got to see them for the first time the other night... I still can't believe how small she was...
He calls her his little boo (hence the name of this post!)
I just thought i would post a few...

3 comments:
Isn't it amazing? The teeeeeeniness of newborn life lasts for maybe a month and then poof! She's all grown up. Caleb was ITTY BITTY but now is a monster. It just reminds you to enjoy it while it lasts.
I'm sending out christmas cards. Is the address on Rochell correct? Aaron has my email if it's not.
Hi Heather! That is Aaron's parents address... but you can use it if you'd like. I will have him email you with our address!
Post a Comment