Friday, October 10, 2008

Sugar Sugar

Here is my homemade (from scratch) batch of sugar cookies... 
and they were tasty if I do say so myself!! 
I got the recipe on AllRecipes.com and they tasted like the kind in cookie bouquets!!
Here is my little "sugar" earlier today!
Waking up from a short nap.
I sure do have a sweet tooth!

5 comments:

carly said...

those cookies are too cute.:) i have been meaning to bake some with andrew and let him decorate them. i love the last pic of aubrie!

Cowleys said...

She is super cute! I can't believe how big she is! Have you guys found out where you will be next year? If you are staying here we totally need to hang out more!

Em and Ms said...

Mm, those do look good. Aubrie just gets cuter and cuter. What a little doll! Oh, and love the letters you made. Very cute.

melissa said...

Awww, she's so pretty. Those cookies look absolutely delicious too. Good job Ash! You're quite the little homemaker!

Anonymous said...

Those cookies look yummy! You should have brought some in to the potluck we had yesterday! :)

Baby Guessing Game