Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Picture People

Here are a couple of the pics we had taken of the Aubs a few days ago. 
There is a watermark on each picture because I just copied the pics from the site. We bought a couple of the pics from them, but I guess you have to pay twice if you want to get them on your computer!! Oh well.  We think she's cute!!


10 comments:

jessica said...

Oh my gosh Ash!! She's beautiful!!! ;)

carly said...

ash, she is SO cute! i really love the new pictures, they came out so good. can't wait to see her in a few months!

Em and Ms said...

Aww, so cute. Is her hair getting darker? Maybe it's just growing in more. She really is beautiful.

Becker said...

gorgeous!! Thanks for the pirated pics! She's so beautiful. We'd love to come up and visit sometime. Give us a call when you're free.

Shaneshia Phill said...

I LOVE the first pic! Of course they're all cute but the first one is my fav! I'm so glad we finally got to meet the cutie pie and we definitely want to hang out with you guys again soon!

The Allen Family said...

Darling. Absolutely darling. You guys must mesh well together because she's an absolute doll!! I need your address so I can send you a shower invite. Call or text me. :)

ERICA said...

I love these photos! She is just too cute for her own good! Cheetah girl is on her way to fame!

Boedee said...

She is so precious! I just love her! I miss seeing you! Did you ever find out about the tortise babies?

Mitchell and Courtney Colver said...

awww, her little feetsies! You have the cutest daughter ever.

kimberlee shaffer said...

She is just so gorgeous and precious. I can tell you are such a loving nurturing mom! I am glad you guys are doing good (=

Baby Guessing Game