Geez... she has already changed SO much!!!! Here she is on minute one of her life...
And here she is on day 7... we decided that since she looks so much like her dad as a baby that we will definitely have to do the big bow thing in her hair... cause I know she can definitely pull off the baby boy look right now... yesterday at the pediatricians office the nurse was getting her info from me... and only a couple of minutes after confirming that her name was Aubrie... she said "okay you can get HIM undressed and put him on the table to get weighed..." I was all "SHE's a girl!!" haha! Silly Huh!!! Oh well. I love her guts! 
She always sleeps with her arms up (usually its both arms)... for some reason she doesn't like to be swaddled... she fights it so bad to get her arms out... and kicks her feet around too! Maybe she'll be a cheerleader or something! haha!

13 comments:
SHE is absolutely precious! good work!
oh and by the way...the other day jack was wearing a pink polo and some lady looking directly at him said to her little girl, "there's a little girl just like you!" uhhhh...what! another time, when he was a baby, he was wrapped in a camo blanket and someone called him a she. people just don't think or they are all idiots!
i love the new pictures ash! she is SO sweet.:) i'll be there so soon to see her!
yeah, you definitely can't be bothered by people mixing up your kid's gender. No matter what you do to prevent it, it will happen. I think she's cute. Also, with her arms---Caleb was the same way. He wanted to be unwrapped...but he also kind of didn't sometimes. If you're going to be around to keep an eye on her for safety and she isn't sleeping well, you might put two firm (not squishy or they're squish into her) but FIRM pillows on either side of her so she has that wrapped feeling with the benefit of being able to move her arms and legs...just a thought. Love you! Hope to see you soon!
Congrats Ash I'm so happy for you guys! Hope all is well she's beautiful!
I love all the pictures you've shared of sweet little Aubrie. She really is beautiful. But yeah, bows do help. Even then she might get called a boy--Madelyn sure does! Someday she'll have hair...Babies definitely have minds of their own. Swaddling didn't last long with Madelyn either, but she still slept really well. Can't wait to meet her!
She is beautiful! Congratulations. She looks calm and happy! I love it.
I just love her little cute face and body. She is all cute girl to me!
I just love her little cute face and body. She is all cute girl to me!
She is precious! I love her so much! I need to call you to set up a time to see her.
I miss her already. I think she is the sweetest thing in the world!
HI AUBRIE! I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU!
Oh HI Aaron and Ash! She is adorable and I know you can't keep from holding her! I dont have to ask because I know you are adjusting just fine. Be sure to cherish every minute of it because they grow so fast!
About the gender thing, don't worry about that, it happens to everyone, even to me and you seen how much hair Jelly has. I like her hair like that. Plus, you've seen what I have to deal with! If I could trade with you, I TRUELY would!
Take care and see you soon.
Oh My Goodness! How adorable!?!? I want to meet Ms. Aubrie Swapp. I want to see your house...everything is so new! We would love to come and visit. Talk soon...
kesh
Post a Comment