The air smelled like beer.
People were eating big pieces of meat stuck to the bone and corn on the cob on a stick.
There was melting ice and cigarette butts all over the ground.
I am not sure what it was... but something about that night reminded me of Joe Dirt...
We had so much fun. Henderson is home for now. I think we fit in pretty well.

5 comments:
nice pics!:) we haven't seen the movie cars, but i bet andrew would like it. i like the new pictures of Rok. are you going to bring him when you come and visit?:)
carly...you need to see cars! ashley...sounds like a very cultural experience! there's nothing like a car show. i went to a monster truck show once...talk about nasty!
Sounds like a fun time! I think that a few girls from the salon were there also. I miis you!
Hi Ashley,
I don't know if you remember me, but I am Missy Earl's sister-in-law (Becky Earl) anyways...I saw your page on Melissa's and just wanted to say hi and I love your blog. It is really cute!!
Okay, I love how many people blog now. Can I just say how freakin cute the two of you are. Your wedding pictures make me want to get married again. I already feel like mine are so outdated. Can you believe they are not even digital? Anyways, you two make a great pair.
Post a Comment