Tuesday, October 9, 2007

2007 minus 1981

Well... I started this blog on your birthday but for some reason my pics wouldn't upload and what would a birthday post be without pictures! So, I am sorry this is so late...



Happy Birthday Carly!!!

This blog is to wish you a Happy Happy Birthday!
I hope it was great!
I love you and I am so excited for the 26th year of your life!!

YAY!!
<----- Jamie's wedding reception! <--Goodbye dinner <---Hello California!
I love you!
xoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

carly said...

ash,
i just saw your new post! thanks!!:) i feel special to have made my own post on your blog! thanks especially for putting in the TERRIBLE picture of me after i had andrew...!;)
I LOVE YOU!

OuR LiTtLe FaM said...

The great thing about a blog is that I can take it right off if you hate it! Sorry! xoxoxo

carly said...

hooray!:)

Baby Guessing Game