Lauren picked us up from the airport on Saturday night and we headed over to Grammie's house for some love, treats, and of course a yummy dinner and razzleberry pie!! It was delish! Then we went to Nana and Papa's house to see all the aunts and uncles and cousins... and of course Nana and Papa! Luckily church didn't start until eleven the next morning... we even had some time to take a few pictures before...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my handsome men! LOVE!
Doesn't Luke look like such a little man?!!
Hate my frumpy long hair in this photo... so glad I chopped it a few days after this was taken!What were the kids looking at?!!
Hangin with Papa after Sacrament meeting!
The guys! So sweet!

1 comment:
These are such fun pictures! We miss you guys already and we miss the little ones! I just love that little man and my little adorable niece!
Post a Comment