Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Luke- 2 months

I'm a little behind considering that my little boyfriend will be 3 months on the 12th of January, but here are some stats from his 2 month check-up!  
Height: 22.8 inches (53%)
Weight: 13 lbs. 10 oz. (90%)
Head Circumference: 15 1/2 (49%)
I don't think our kids have a chance of being petite (as babies) since we were both chunky babies ourselves!

At 2 months our little Lukie is:
-smiling all the time
- cooing and gurgling like a mad man
-only wakes up once a night (for the most part)
-is a snuggler
-loves to be held
-loves looking at lights and out windows
-likes his binky (only when he is tired though); if I try to give it to him while he is wide awake he will spit it out and stick his tongue out over and over again
- wearing size 1-2 diapers and we switched him to size 2 diapers last week!
-loves standing and building his leg muscles! ;)

Luke's doctor said he was growing perfectly and that he had no concerns.  He said he is very strong and healthy after he held him in front of the mirror and Luke pretty much stood there with a little balance assistance for a few minutes without fussing.  When the doctor asked me if he was smiling yet, I barely had time to say yes and Luke was smiling at the doctor.  He laughed and said, "Nevermind, I guess there's my answer." He got 3 shots and a rotavirus vaccination (oral vaccine). He was shocked when they gave him the shots and it took me a while to calm him down... even to nurse him... he was pretty hysterical and he wouldn't even eat to calm down.  I was surprised since Aubs has never been too wimpy about shots! It was a good appointment though and Aubs was a good little helper.

No comments:

Baby Guessing Game