Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

We had a wonderful time having Aaron home with us to play all week.  We did a lot of running errands, eating and cooking lots of yummy treats, we feasted on the most delicious Thanksgiving dinner hosted by our amazing friends The Hansens, we attended the Homestead Fair, went to the park, watched movies, decorated for Christmas and relaxed. I can't believe it's already over! Here are a few pictures from our week...
 6 weeks
 Love.
 Thanks for the fun decoration and stick-on earrings Grammie! What a fun surprise!

 Getting chunkier by the minute...

 Rad like Dad! it's true.
 We finally got to show daddy the museum!

 She loves dressing up and looking in the silly mirrors.
 rock climbing

 Bubbles.
 Exhaustion. This was right after she woke up from her nap (score for us!)
 Helping daddy with tools.

 Nighttime hugs and kisses.

 Decorating sugar cookies.
 Sprinkles!!

We were planning to give these to some friends but decided they weren't cute enough since I hadn't made enough frosting... we will be attempting again soon... cause it was fun!
 Tree decorating.
 Homestead Fair, wood burning oven pizza.
 Mule plows.
 Sweet boy.
 Blurry cute people.
 Fun times.
 Building a boat.
 Floating a boat.


 Family photo attempt #1...
 Family photo attempt #2. We're working on this...
 My beautiful friend and Thanksgiving hostess Cindy!
 BFF's
Chunky monkey
Chunktastic. 
I love my boy!... and my rad little family and I am so glad that we were able to spend such a fun and relaxing week together!
Thanksgiving gets it's own post... coming soon...

2 comments:

The Rogers Clan said...

Sooo cute! I love the pic of the kids together in the chair. Sarah used to just love holding Luke and Taylor......well, they would lean on her, HA! Anyways, she loved it.

Also, stop attempting random family pictures.....it'll never work. HA! The professionals somehow can do it, but we never can. We are loving the photo place at Babys R Us. Only successful place we've had to get all of us looking in the same spot, and no weird funny faces. HA! AND CHEAP! HORRAY!

Your family is adorable. I love reading about it. And your hair is gorgeous! I've never seen you with long hair.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, they are so cute. i LOVE the pic of the two of them on aubrie's little chair!!

Baby Guessing Game