The halloween festivities continued...
Thursday morning we woke up and decided to hit up the Pumpkin Patch with our friends Cindy and Atticus. This pumpkin patch was pretty laid back, but a lot of fun.
When Grammie was in town we stopped by it and sweet Grammie bought Aubrie her first pumpkin, but it was too late in the afternoon and the hayride wasn't going anymore, so I decided Aubrie needed to go back and get the full experience... so that's what we did!
This is as close as she would get to the goats... I had a cup of food to feed them but she wanted nothing to do with it... so Baby Luke (in the Baby Bjorn) and I fed the goats!
Little buddies!
Funny little goat.
Waiting to get on the hayride
...still waiting (we really didn't wait more than 5 minutes!)...
Yay! It's our turn!
Aubs thought it was SO MUCH FUN!
She thought it was a bumpy ride but couldn't stop smiling and she talked about for the rest of the day!
Ready to pick out her pumpkin
Smile!


No comments:
Post a Comment