Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Luke- One Month Old

 He is now a month and a week, but we've been keeping busy so I haven't had much extra time to blog. Luke is growing like a weed and I can hardly remember him being teeny tiny (even though he still curls up like a little bean bag and he is still pretty much itty bitty-I love it!)! He is so cute and still sleeping a lot (I think that's why he is growing so much!).  He does stay awake more than before and graces us with his sweet smiles and little sounds here and there. He will not have a one month appointment, but I will update his stats after his 2 month appointment! We are all in love with this little man and can't get enough of him!





At one month little Luke...
-is still in newborn clothing but is quickly getting too long for them.
-is wearing size one diapers.
-likes his binky.
-loves being held and cuddled.
-has gotten his chunky cheeks.
-still has all the hair he was born with and is growing more every day!
-can hold his head up for a good minute or two before getting tired.  He has a very strong neck.
-has been out and about every day since his birth (with the exception of maybe 4 days!).
-has been to church twice.
-is a ladies man! Ha!
We are all smitten over here.

2 comments:

We Joneses said...

you have beautiful children.

The Rogers Clan said...

He is soooooo dang cute!!

Baby Guessing Game