Friday, October 1, 2010

Pregnancy Update

*(This is for journaling purposes- feel free to read it if you'd like, but I just want to keep an account of my progress in the last few weeks of this pregnancy and it's easier for me to just put it on here!)

As of Wednesday at my doctor's appointment I was dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced.  Dr. Griffith said that Baby Luke is head down and ready to go and that he's NOT going to wait til his due date, but that it's totally fine since I am full term and it's my second baby! Yay! I guess that means I better get some stuff ready for him and for the hospital!

Aubrie has been asking me when he is coming and when I tell her that he'll be here soon she seems to get excited about it! She is the sweetest little thing about him-  she gives my tummy kisses and talks to it each day... I know that things can change once he gets here since he won't be leaving and will be taking up a lot of my time in the beginning.  She has always adjusted to change very easily though so we are hoping for the best! She is our little trooper... plus she is getting a play-size KITCHEN when he gets here! I am so excited and I can't wait to see her smile and hear her squeals of excitement when she gets it!

I have an ultrasound on Monday and another appt. so I will update when I find out how big the little man is!
*I figured I should document some of what I look like this pregnancy. 
I took this a couple of days ago. I think Aaron is going to take some more today... maybe.

4 comments:

jq said...

So exciting! Let me know if I can do anything for you.

cmeeder said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady in the world... you are still the tiniest thing that I have ever seen, but I can't wait for baby Luke to come!

The Rogers Clan said...

So fun!! My little Lukie is just the best boy. He is so sweet and kind, and always mindful of making Heavenly Father happy. I think it's a Luke thing. HA!

BTW, I am about 4 times your size and only 5 months pregnant! What the heck are you doing?!

Allie said...

I know you think you are huge but I think it is a classic that Rachel could list everyone who is pregnant right now and was SHOCKED that I added you to that list! :)

Baby Guessing Game