1) I know I only pretty much post pictures of my little Aubs, but since she's pretty much my life day in and day out, that's what you get. She loves playing with her friends so much and has really gotten into dressing up lately. She puts on this Minnie Mouse ears headband (compliments of Aunt Jess-Thanks!) backwards b/c she likes the veil in her face. I think it's so funny, but she insists on having it that way.
Playing with her girlfriend Laney.
2) Yes... you read the chair correctly... it says "Shelby." I found the chair at a sweet estate sale a couple of weekends ago for a great price and am going to order a new cover for it, but for now it is commonly referred to around here as "The Shelby Chair." Aaron thinks we should leave it. Of course he does. Sidenote: about estate sales... some of my good friends here are awesome garage sale hunters so we have gone out a few times and I have learned a few tricks of the trade. We have to get up super early on Saturday mornings, but it has been a lot of fun having mornings spent with just the girls and I have found some sweet little deals along the way!
The girls on our 5 inch by 5 inch balcony! Haha!
Sasafrass!
Making forts with her buddy Atticus. So much fun!
This little girl is going to have fun with a brother around!
3) This morning Aubrie asked me if we could make her a "Valentimne." So that's just what we did. We have a cute story from Grammie about a kitty cat named Nicky who gives all of his friends Valentines so I am pretty sure that's where the idea came from. She had so much fun making it and putting lots of stickers on it. We were on a crafting kick so we decided to make bunnies and a chick on a stick too... I will have to post more pics later. They are pretty cute!
She is holding the bunnies in her left hand but it's kind of hard to tell in the picture.
4) School is going really well for Aaron as usual. He is loving it... which I love. It makes all the time, energy and costs seem so worth it. He is super busy these days with school stuff and church stuff... working with the Young Men, and of course always being Superhusband and Superdad. Aubrie gets so excited whenever he walks in the door and always runs over to him yelling "Daddy's home!!!"
5) I am feeling hugely pregnant (sorry no pictures... maybe I will have Aaron try to take one today)... we don't have too much longer to go. Aside from my constant nausea for about the first 15 weeks and then on and off feelings of wanting to puke, this pregnancy has been pretty darn great. All of the sonograms have come back with good feedback and I passed my glucose test last week (no gestational diabetes!)... Yessss!! Right now I just feel lots of kicking ALL THE TIME! I am appreciative that he lets me know he's in there... it just sometimes makes me want to hurl. Ha! Oh and so do the horrible muscle spasms in my calfs. Blah! Other than that life is so good.
6) I think we are pretty much set on the name Luke for the little man inside me. We have always loved it and there isn't another name that either of us have been able to come up with that we like as much, so Luke it is... unless of course we see him and have some sort of epiphany. We still haven't bought much for him... I guess that's just what happens when you're not the 1st kid. We feel like since we have a swing and a carseat and a pack n' play and all the main big things there isn't much more to get... besides boy clothes and stuff like that... so we are slowly but surely working on that! Cute boy stuff isn't as easy to find and sometimes I catch myself wandering into the newborn baby girl section to look... weird huh?!! It's just so much cuter... but there are definitely cute boy things too... I am working on it... :)
That's about all for now. I am going to go check on my little napping baby girl.

2 comments:
ash, love the post! aubs with her veil on backwords cracks me up.:)
haha! Aubrie is such a funny girl!!
Post a Comment