- my baby girl who will still snuggle with me for sometimes hours after a nap or in the mornings.
- the hardest working husband who is always on the go to support our family or others around him.
- a baby boy that is growing healthy and strong.
- a wonderful family back in Vegas/Reno/Henderson/Cheney/Sacramento/Toronto that I miss terribly. ;)
- wonderful friends that I have made in Dallas (...and beyond sad that one is moving too soon!)
- lifelong friends that I miss like crazy.
- warmed up Peanut M&M's and Hot Tamales (actually I wish I had self control and could stop eating them... nevertheless I am grateful for their tastiness!)
- Hearing Aubrie say her prayers (repeat what we say)... almost makes me cry every time...
- A free photobook from Picaboo if you haven't ordered one before... get on it before Aug. 31st!!
- iChat
- water bottles
- stretchy pants
- :) lots more things but that's all for now.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Feeling grateful for:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am sad that we are leaving!! It makes me tear up thinking about it! Laney will miss her Aubrie so much!!!!! I am going to miss you!!
Post a Comment