Monday, July 12, 2010

Water Parade

On July 3rd we went to a Water Parade in Boulder City with the whole Swapp clan. 
It was so much fun. The first 3/4 or so of the parade was dry, but the last part of it you could throw water balloons and shoot water guns and they did it back to the crowd!
Aubrie was a little overwhelmed by it all, but I am pretty sure she had a great time. We sure did.
Still dry...
Candice and Colby with their game faces on. 
Ash's cute new haircut (from the back)! :)
Still not sure what to expect...
Yay for rocket pops! Aubs ate every last bite of hers! 
They kept us cool for at least a few minutes on a very HOT Vegas day!
Water started... they were going nuts with all the water balloons and guns... a HUGE water truck came around and drenched everyone! 
Aubs hated it because the water was freezing, but she was okay once it passed... her back and legs got wet! :) After that she and cousin Braylee played along the dry side for a little while. 
Towards the end Aaron had Aubs get into it with him. They went up and sprayed the floats and trucks together and although she was a little nervous at first she was ALL SMILES by the end!
At the end of the parade, the group across the street from where we were standing started shooting at our side of the street and it turned into a big street water fight.  Candice ended up getting a trash can full of water poured on her and of course was such a good sport about it! Aubs kept talking about how Papa got all wet too.  We had such a blast and can't wait for next years parade!

2 comments:

Sharee said...

What a fun parade, we would love something like that! Hope you guys are having lots of fun!!

The Rogers Clan said...

HOW FUN!! I wish I knew about that, I would've brought the kids up to Boulder City! I wish I knew you were in town. Would've loved to see you! Maybe next time.

Baby Guessing Game