Although this is almost a week late I must update on Aubs and how big she is getting! I have yet to make her 2 year doctor appointment, so when I do I will post stats. For now though here is the latest on the sweetpea...
-She is so concerned with where everyone is all the time and what they are doing.
-She talks about her friends and family constantly and uses peoples names like it's going out of style... including "What's Aaron doing?" last night... (talking about daddy).
-Her best friends are: Mannix, Laney and Atticus and of course she has new ones that she had made in Nursery for the past 6 months but these are her constant bosom buddies. She pretty much plays with at least one or all of them on a daily basis.
-She loves toast with peanut butter.
-She loves strawberries, cherries, "rectarines" (nectarines), plums (a lot!), "yemon- the pink one" (watermelon)... yeah pretty much any kind of fruit.
-She enjoys cheeseless pizza and spaghetti. She is still a good eater.
- She knows all of her ABC's by looking at the letter and almost has the ABC song down... she misses a few here and there still.
- She counts up to number 17 but always skips number 13.
- She LOVES to sing. Soooo much. She sings all the time, even when there is no music playing. She sings in her crib before she falls asleep... she sings in the car... she sings while she plays!
-She loves jewelry and always accessorizes with one of her many purses.
-She loves stickers a ton.
-She still loves the Care Bears. I swear she could watch them all day long and be a happy camper... not that I would ever let that happen... I would probably go crazy! Ha! She sleeps with her Night time Bear (Build a Bear) and Cheer Bear every night.
-She has a recent love for Hello Kitty. She loves to wear her Hello Kitty skirt and necklace... and carry her Hello Kitty purse.
-She's been sleeping through the night like a champ for quite a while now... not sure if I ever updated that... but its definitely been for at least 6 months.
-She still enjoys her "minty floss" and is a champ at letting daddy brush her teeth.
-She talks and talks and talks... nonstop. She has the teeniest little voice and usually repeats the things she says about 5 times each... even when I respond the first time.
-She wears pig tails almost everyday and she looks so cute with them in (in my biased opinion, of course!)
-She is such a lovey dovey sweet girl. She gives hugs and kisses on command and on her own when she feels like it too. She is still my cuddler and I can't get enough.
-She talks about Baby Luke now and calls him "Baby Wuke"... she has even patted and kissed my belly.
-She is a total fan of swimming and mostly just being around her friends. She loves them.
-Loves stories.
-Takes naps for almost 2 hours (normally falls asleep around 12:30pm) usually... sometimes longer! Bedtime is between 7 and 8 pm.
We couldn't ask for a sweeter little peanut. She is such a good helper and is such a happy little girl. I can't help but smile when I am around her.
I am sure I will have more to add when I think about it...


No comments:
Post a Comment