Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday 2 You!

As usual I am posting WAY too many pictures... so I will keep the words to a minimum. 
Here is Aubrie's birthday... in pictures... and a few words.
Aubrie's breakfast request: Blueberry pancakes with syrup and powdered sugar. I loved it cause when she was eating she would make "Mmmmm! Yummy!" sounds. It was so cute.
Inspecting her presents. Once again she was very patient about waiting for daddy to get home to open them. Every once in a while she would go inspect the ribbons and bows and pick them up, but she always put them back.
Aubs picked out her Hello Kitty skirt to wear and we headed off to the Museum of Nature and Science kids museum with her BFF's for a very fun morning!
She thoroughly enjoyed switching the lights in this dollhouse on and off over and over again.
She was very timid about getting up on the stage with the mirrors at first, but once she did she was all about it. She danced and danced and danced. And then she got dressed up and danced some more! 
The water tables were fun. The ducks were her favorite part.
Making music!
She really liked looking at all the turtles, snakes and spiders... surprisingly!
The farm section was a lot of fun. 
The kids could plant seeds (small colorful wooden balls) in the holes in the ground.

Aubs did a great job of making straight lines with the chicken eggs and moving them around. She spent quite a bit of time with the chickens!
Pony ride!
She kept telling me "Foot on pedals," but sadly she chose the large tricycle and they didn't reach! When we were all done we went and ate lunch with our pals and headed home for a nap.
She fell asleep on the way home from the museum and got some plum stuck on her cheek. I thought it was funny so I took a picture of my two year old (craziness!) sleeping with plum on her cheek. Ha!
After naptime we played around and then daddy got home, which could only mean one thing...
BIRTHDAY SPANKINGS!!!
Our family... I posted this cause it's the only one with all of us, but I look so scruffy and homely because I am... and because I tried to get dinner and dessert and birthday stuff all ready super quick and didn't look in the mirror all day. Blah! Before Aubrie's friends came over we had a quick spaghetti, salad, and french bread dinner.
Friends came over for blueberry muffins and berry blast and strawberry jello and everyone got to blow out a candle.  We all sang Happy Birthday to Aubrie and she opened her presents.
So happy about her candle!
She got a singing Care Bear (Love-A-Lot Bear), a Leap Frog Radio, a Hello Kitty LipStick (lipgloss) necklace, and a book of Hello Kitty stickers from Aaron and I.
I am pretty sure she had a fun day. I sure did. I really can't believe she's already two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. i just want to squeeze her. she is so cute. AND, i cannot believe she is two. so crazy! i wish i would see her and levi together. miss you guys!

Baby Guessing Game