Friday, July 2, 2010

Floaties


I was a little hesitant to let her swim in floaties cause I wasn't sure if she was too small for them or what might happen when she got in the pool.. or if she might hate them! I was wrong. She did so great. She kicks really well and adjusted to them very quickly. She is quickly becoming our little swimmer girl and it has been so much fun to watch.  I just love this little sweet pea to pieces!!!!!!! :)
More pics of our Vegas trip to come once my camera battery gets charged and I take more pics!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

it was so fun to have you guys over for dinner and swimmin'. aubrie is such a great swimmer.I can't get over how cute that girl is. :) hope your trip back home was ok and all goes well with your move!! take care and good luck with everything Ashley. we can't wait to meet baby luke!!

Anonymous said...

ash, she is SO cute. i know i say this all the time, but i really wish i could see her in person. love you guys and miss you!

Baby Guessing Game