Monday, June 14, 2010

BFF's

Aubs loves her friends so much! 
She even talks about all of them every night before she goes to sleep. 
She tells Aaron and I how "nice" they all are and what they did that day. 
She has 2 girlfriends and 2 guy friends that she spends most of her time with, but she loves all the new friends she meets all the time.
Sadly, the 2 girlfriends will both be moving out of state very soon so I thought I would try to get a couple shots of them playing to document. 
Here is Aubs playing with her BFF Laney (AKA Naney) a couple mornings ago (hence the fact that she's still in her jammies).
Here is Aubs playing with a doll that Laney gave her.
They seriously squeal when they see each other.  They play so well together too. It's so sweet. 

No comments:

Baby Guessing Game