Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New shirt for Aubrie

I am trying to decide on which new shirt to get Aubrie.  I think they are all pretty adorable.  Zoeysattic is an adorable little Etsy shop that I stumbled upon while looking... and I need your help!  Which shirt would you get if you were me and Aubrie was yours?? ha! 
Disclaimer: These are just samples so pretend like the personalized ones say Aubrie on them. 

#1
#2
#3
#4
I will probably go with the long sleeve... since I can customize it...
Vote in the poll if you want... it's over to the right...
:)
I'm very indecisive.  Thanks for your help!  

12 comments:

Sharie said...

Are you prego?!?! Congrats Ashley!!!! You are such a good litte Mommy. Aubrie is going to be such a good big sister! :)

Sharie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Libby said...

congrats!! so exciting! when are you due?

Em and Ms said...

Congratulations! You're so cute. Aubrie is going to be a great big sister. When are you due? Oh, and I love these shirts--#1 and #3 are my favorites.

Melanie said...

Congratulations! A Texas baby!

Sharee said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! What a cute way to announce it on the blog (unless you already did and I missed it, but I read all your posts, so I don't know how I would have missed THAT) - when are you due - I want some INFO!!! SO excited for you guys!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! you're pregnant?!;) can't wait to find out what #2 is! love you!!!!!!!!

Karrissa Winward said...

Congratulations!!

The Allen Family said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!! :) When are you due?

Becker said...

YAY! How lucky for all of us that another adorable S Family baby is coming soon!!!

Asael and Alli said...

Awesome Ashley... congratulations!! I like shirt #2 =)

Lauren Brown said...

OMG!! Yayyyy!!! How exciting and you're the cutest thing ever for posting it this way!! Aubs will be quite the lil mama :) AWESOME! :)

Baby Guessing Game