Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nail Polish

Please disregard the "tattered-ness" of my child in the following pictures. 
She had eaten pancakes with syrup in the morning and had accidentally rubbed syrup all in her hair, which in time became matted and gross.  Also, she had literally just woken up from her nap and finished drinking her milk when we decided to polish her toesies!
She sat very still while I painted on a very thin coat and let me blow-dry on cool air for about 20 seconds before she stood up.  Luckily they had already dried!
She loved it and kept saying, "pawyish!" and would smile and jump around.
She took a bath a little while later and was holding her feet up under the water spout. I couldn't tell if she was trying to wash it off or what. She seemed to love it though. She was really excited to show Aaron when he got home too!
This morning she looked at them and said "what's that?" and I said "Pink nail polish" and she got a HUGE smile and said, "Pink... pawyish!" and smiled some more. 
I LOVE my girly girl!

2 comments:

The Rogers Clan said...

CUTE!!! That is a cute story.

KMDuff said...

She looks pretty cute and clean to me! Wonder if my dear girl would let me paint her nails?

Baby Guessing Game