Thursday, April 1, 2010

Aubrie's 1st Easter Egg Hunt



Some good girlfriends of mine put on the most adorable Easter Egg hunt/party for the kids at a little park yesterday. Aubrie and I both had such a blast, minus my crazy allergy attack b/c of the insane pollen count here in Dallas currently. It was the perfect day and Aubrie couldn't be happier to have been outside and with all her best buds all morning!
All ready to go with her little bunny basket!
She LOVES her best bud {M}... and loves to see all the fun things he gets into!  
He is the cutest! :)
Eating a lemon tootsie roll (I am pretty sure that's what made her break into hives) and then a Red Starburst. 
She got lots of candy, bubbles, stickers and fruit snacks.  A friend of hers-Caroline (she calls her "yine")- was so sweet to trade so that Aubrie could have treats that she could eat since she can't eat chocolate.  
The hunt was a definite success!
Then it was time to eat- picnic style! Aubrie ate a PB&J, a carrot, part of a cherry tomato, some potato chips and 3 grapes.  Oh and a bite of a cookie and a candy corn. I ate a bunch of delicious food... in fact I pretty much stood by the food table while Aubrie ran around with her friends! We had such a great time and are so grateful for the wonderful friends we have made here in Dallas! 
Aubrie loved the Easter Egg Hunt and loved that the Easter bunny left so many fun treats for her and her friends.  She talked about her eggs and the bunny and "easta" all day and had to fall asleep with an egg in her crib last night! We can't wait to see what she thinks when she wakes up this Sunday.  I will post a video of her collecting her eggs from yesterdays hunt soon! :)

2 comments:

Becker said...

She is such a pretty little dolly! She is adorable! Thanks for posting regularly so I can see how cute and big your sweet little girl is!

The Rogers Clan said...

That sounds like she had lots of fun!! So cute.

Baby Guessing Game