I often ask myself how I got so lucky to become part of the awesomeness of this family!
At the end of December we headed out with the Swapp family to a mine out near Laughlin for family photos. Just a FEW from the sesh... seriously.
{we were walking forward in this one- Jessica and Kaitlin are hiding!}
{the bus}
{Papa} {I think they look alike}
{now you can see everyone}
{and our legs}
{Braylee} {Aubrie} {Eventide}
{pouty is the new black} {?}
{she won't smile for pictures- ever!}
{LOVE when she makes her squinty face!}
{the lovely ladies}
{the handsome husbands}
{us}
{Yes, Aaron has 5- count them 1-2-3-4-5 gorgeous sisters!} {and a beautiful/wonderful mom}
(I seriously wish I had their big beautiful smiles!}
{A with his wonderful dad}
{The original eight}
{where it all began}
Do you now see why I feel so lucky?!! Not only do I come from a family that I LOVE to pieces (not in a conceited way- i promise!), but I married into the most amazing, loving, kind, giving, fun, hilarious family. I can't imagine my life without them!
photos by Chelsea Robbins Photography

5 comments:
Those are the most adorable pictures!! How fun! I totally know what you mean. I feel the same way about the Rogers'.
Darling photos! What a cute family photo shoot. I love the ones of you three, such a perfect family!
I love them all! I'm glad we got everyone together to do this! We're pretty lucky too you know...us girls only had one chance to get an amazing sister in law and when Aaron snag you up, we knew we got one!
Super cute picture!! .....you still need to email me directions to that place! ;)
I love these photos. They are so fun!
Miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment