Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sharing


Aubs calls her Cheerios, Rice Chex, Kix, rice cakes, or whatever other snack that we let her snack on throughout the day "Cookies!" She always thinks she is getting a great treat and it's the cutest cause she always shares with her ELMO, her teddy bear or her Ernie.  In this case she was obviously sharing her water! I felt bad the first time she did it because I kept thinking that she was confused as to why they didn't want to eat it when she tried to feed them! But now when she does it she just smiles and says "Elmo cookie" or "Ewnie cookie!" or she just does it without saying anything at all... I think she gets it now! Ha!

1 comment:

carly said...

what a nice girl! hopefully she will like sharing that much with her real friends!;)

Baby Guessing Game