Santa came to visit our ward Christmas party and Aubrie was so excited! She kept saying "Papa! Papa!" Every time she sees a Santa she says "Papa!" So I told her we were going to go see him and as soon as the line dwindled down and it was Aubrie's turn, she clung to me and got really stiff and kept saying "No no!" I told her we could just touch his hat and she was happy with that! He gave her a candy cane and now every candy cane she sees is "Canny! Mommy canny!"
These are a few of the questions I heard, "What do you feed the reindeers?... Where is Mrs. Clause?... Am I on the naughty or nice list?"
Here is Aubs on her first grocery cart "car ride" at Whole Foods!
We were just picking up a few little holiday goodies!
During Sunday School (the Sunday before we left for Las Vegas) Aubs was content drawing pictures on the chalkboard. Her last Sunday not in the nursery. My last Sunday chasing her around (wishful thinking!)!
When we go back next week she will be in Nursery with all of the 18 month to 3 year olds!!
I realize that the black sweater doesn't really"go" with the pretty red Christmas dress, but I didn't have a dainty little sweater so this is how she rolled for church! I am pretty sure she could tell that she looked so stinkin cute! I love this little girl and her big personality!
Trying on her "bear hat" from Grammie. She does really well with the bows in her hair every single day, but when it comes to hats she laughs at herself for 2 seconds and takes them off!!

No comments:
Post a Comment