Aubrie has been saying a ton of words lately, so I figured I should record what they are here on the blog since I am not too good at recording milestones anywhere else!
Here they are:
-hi (FAVORITE WORD: she says hi ALL the time and waves to everyone!!!)
-buh ba (bye bye with a wave)
-baby (her second favorite word to say!) (she says beebee sometimes too!)
-aubrie (it sounds more like aubeeee)-probably our fault since we always call her aubeeees!
-mommy (i love it!)
-daddy (so sweet!! he melts when he hears it... so do I) she says daddy all day long and whenever I say "Daddy's at school!" she quickly says "cool" meaning "school!" Funny!
-uppeeeee (up)
-car car
-bubble
-ball
-Woah
-wow!!!
-uh oh!
-eye (she points to my eye usually)
-teesh (teeth- and she points to her teeth)
-otch (hot)
-cup
-whenever she sees Elmo she says "Abby"... no matter how many times I say ELMO... she responds with "Abby!"
She imitates so many actions that we do words that we say too. When we talk about how the fan goes "swoosh swoosh" and wave our arm around in circles she does it and laughs at herself. She is also so good at giving us kisses when we ask for them!!
We like to call her our little jabberwocky. She has quite the personality lately and we just can't get enough of her sweetness... as usual.

1 comment:
So sweet!!! Isn't it so much fun when they start talking? The Elmo thing is funny... Troy did the same thing with the word dinosaur. He called them Apetures.... we would even sound it out slowly and he would sound out apetures slowly. I just wonder what is going on in those little minds of theirs!
Post a Comment