Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Fun

Grammie sent Aubrie a super cute Halloween package in the mail the other day!
Aubs had SOOO much fun opening it and seeing all the cool presents, like the witch...

...the stickers (which is her fave i think!!)...
...the adorable jean jacket (that my mom's friend Sandy made) and another fave, the Hello Kitty purse (also a gift from Sandy!)...
There were also yummy dried apples to snack on and an adorable cowgirl dress with matching tights and some Halloween decorations that Grammie got us (not pictured!)! Thanks for adding some Halloween fun to our home!!

I have been busy cooking and baking in the kitchen a lot this month! I LOVE Fall recipes! I love making soups (so easy and delicious!) and cute desserts! Here are a couple that I have tried that I said I would post pics of! The soup is a super easy recipe and I posted it on my Facebook page, and the cakepops are all Bakerella's idea!!
Yesterday we met up with some moms from church for a fun Movie Matinee activity at 10am. The kids got to dress up and watch some cute cartoons on a bigscreen movie-theatre-style screen and the moms made cute frames! 
Here is my little tink! The Halloween festivities have begun!!


After the movie we went grocery shopping and this is lil' tinkerbell on our way in the house... totally conked out... she slept for an hour and a half after that!

Here is  a sample of the invitations I made for our Young Women's in Excellence, which is actually coming up on the 8th (not the 15th like the invitations says- DARN!) haha! Oh well!

This is what happens when you get the daddy/daughter combo in front of the TV.  She has her daddy's TV eyes! This was Sunday after church! They are cute aren't they?!!


Pretty in pink! 
I think she looks a little bewildered in this photo, but I liked her expression and her beautiful BIG eyes! Ha!

No comments:

Baby Guessing Game