I can't wait!! I still don't know what to do for Mannix. Ugh!
So flippin cute!!!! I can't even handle it!!!!! Please just send her in a nice comfortable package to us for halloween! Please??
hahaha! Love it! Did you get it when mom was there?? Did you cut her hair?
So cute! Kylie has the same costume, I just bought it yesterday and then saw this picture!
So cute! How did you get your picture to look like that? She looks all shimmery.
I love this pic...She's so stinkin cute. We miss u guys...say hi to Aaron..take care. Maria
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't wait!! I still don't know what to do for Mannix. Ugh!
So flippin cute!!!! I can't even handle it!!!!! Please just send her in a nice comfortable package to us for halloween! Please??
hahaha! Love it! Did you get it when mom was there?? Did you cut her hair?
So cute! Kylie has the same costume, I just bought it yesterday and then saw this picture!
So cute! How did you get your picture to look like that? She looks all shimmery.
I love this pic...She's so stinkin cute. We miss u guys...say hi to Aaron..take care. Maria
Post a Comment