My wonderful mama just left town this afternoon after exploring dallas with me and aubs for the past week.
We had a great time together and I know that poor little aubeeeees is going to go looking for grammie to read to her in the morning and discover that her favorite story reader/hugger, bather, cuddler has left! poor baby! It's okay she will see her again soon!
We were so glad to have grammie come here to see what life has been like for us for the past few months and although her HAIR didn't agree with the weather so much, she sure did love dallas. disclaimer on the hair comment- she got it cut really short right before her trip (i wish I had a picture of her right at the airport cause its a darling cut!) and the weather was rainy almost her entire trip- needless to say it was poofier than usual!
As usual grammie spoiled us like crazy while she was here! On our way home from picking her up at the airport we had to make a pitstop at my favorite supermarket The Central Market to show her what I have been raving about for a month or so! She bought some yummy treats for the week. We were also able to explore the fun Northpark mall a couple of times.We even tried some delicious crepes for lunch on day and one night we all ate dinner at PF Changs!
We watched some movies and of course played with Aubs a ton! On Saturday, while it was pouring outside, we all went to the Dallas World Aquarium, which was so cool. I loved the penguins. Grammie said her favorite part was the seahorses that looked like seaweed (pretty dang cool- sorry no pics!). Aubrie loved the jaguar... also no pics! She was so busy roaring at the jaguar and I was so entertained I must have forgotten to pull out the camera!
We had such a great week with grammie and topped it off today the the Galleria mall with some great french onion soup and caramel apples before we took her to the airport! We loved having you here and can't wait for your next visit!
Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure...
...at the northpark mall...

1 comment:
She is so stinkin cute! I love the new jammies from grammie and the picture of her with her on the other side of the water! It looks like you had a great time with your mom...aren't they great!?
Post a Comment