Aubs has been a little jabberwocky lately!! She babbles and babbles all day long!
Here she was playing with her favorite stuffed polar bear and her little dolly.
She also still loves looking through her book that Aunt Candice, Aunt Jess and I made (mostly made by Aunt Candice)!
She still loves the buttons...
...and surprise surprise Candice... she loves the randomness of this page!!
She absolutely loves looking at the page with her picture on it too (her hand is on it)!

My little Miss is growing up too quickly!
I just read on babycenter.com that they are considered toddlers when they reach age 1!
Weird huh?
P.S. Her hair is getting so long... she has wings!!

2 comments:
I can't believe how big she has gotten since you guys moved only a month ago. . . .it seems like longer then that. . . . I can't wait to see her, and you and Aaron, next month!!!!
I love that she uses that!! Haha I think I will make her another one! My random page paid off! She looks absolutely adorable with her hair- its getting so loooonnnng!
Post a Comment