I seriously miss her more than anything!!! This really is the cutest video. You have done so well keeping track and memories of everything! I love the cake and all those presents! I wish I could be there...how is she going to remember that I am her favorite aunt!!??? How Ashley!!?? I hope you are telling her everyday that I was and still her favorite aunt! We miss you guys!!
2 comments:
I seriously miss her more than anything!!! This really is the cutest video. You have done so well keeping track and memories of everything! I love the cake and all those presents! I wish I could be there...how is she going to remember that I am her favorite aunt!!??? How Ashley!!?? I hope you are telling her everyday that I was and still her favorite aunt! We miss you guys!!
Such an adorable video!!! I love it!! :)
Post a Comment