Saturday, June 13, 2009

My first attempt...

... at making a video didn't go so well! 
*The blog cuts off the video a little bit.  For the full size just click on the video twice and it should bring you to YouTube to see it! 
We have a ton of little video clips of Aubs and since we haven't ever done anything with them I figured I would try.
I will try harder next time. Haha.
Hope you like it!

4 comments:

carly said...

i still can't get it to work! :(

cmeeder said...

It is so cute! I miss her so much!! Please don't decide to stay in TX after school!

Brittney said...

She is so Cute. Im so sad that we missed eachother before you left. Looks like I will be booking a vacation. You will be needing oyur hair done at some point ...Right? haha

carly said...

yea! i love her.:) i love at the end when she is looking at your from her crib. i SO wish you guys were going to be in vegas when we come next week. miss you!

Baby Guessing Game