I don't know about Aaron, but I had a great Father's day, being able to spend it with my sweet hubby and our little Aubrie girl!
Our day started off with some yummy blueberry pancakes and some cereal of course (what day would be complete w/out it, right?)
Then off to church we went. We LOVE our new ward... everyone is so nice! The Relief Society made all the men bags of trail mix to show appreciation for being great fathers!
After church I got a few sweet pictures of "the daddy" and "the little girl." Below he is holding the card that Aubs and I made for him! She really drew on the back of it for him!
We finished off the night w/ some great friends and delicious fajitas for dinner! They were a lot of fun to make! Our friends brought over cookie dough and made Skookies (like Pazookies from BJ's... if you've never tried them, you should!) and baked them in big cookie cast iron pans and we enjoyed them w/ yummy ice cream on top! It was a great time!
I am so grateful for the wonderful husband and daddy that Aaron is! He brings so much love and laughter to us each and everyday! We can't wait to spend an infinite amount of more Father's Day's with him... hopefully we will be able to spoil him more and more each year!
Aaron... (If you read this) Thank you for the wonderful example that you are to us. You continue to make me want to be better! You are an amazing dad! Thanks for working so hard for our family! We hope your 1st Daddies Day was decent... haha!
We love you!
xoxox
A & A
Darwin... (If you read this)! Thank you for being the best Father-In-Law a girl could ask for! You are the perfect example of what a father should be. Thank you for raising an amazing son and a beautiful family that I have come to know and love as if they were my own! Happy Father's day! We hope you had a great day! P.S. We are missing your delicious Sunday dinners!

1 comment:
Those pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment