I still have a few things (video of our place in Dallas, Senior Gala pics..etc.) to post that happened before this, but I just couldn't wait, so my posts will be a little out of order!!
On Friday night UNLV held a special graduation ceremony for the UNLV School of Dental Medicine. It was so neat. The president of UNLV, David Ashley, spoke and so did a few of the Board of Regents and the Senior Class President and then each student was announced along with any awards that they may have received and their future plans, and then they were handed their hoods and given a certificate from Harry Reid (he couldn't make it down for graduation so he sent them certificates) and a beautiful plaque with a quote and their names and all that. I thought it was so cool that they were called "Dr." for the FIRST time as they announced their name to walk across the stage. Anyways... here are just a few of the many pics I took...
...The Board of Regents...
...the stage all set up...
...some of Aaron's fans :) haha ...
Check out this video of my hubs...
Aubs got to see her daddy walk across the stage and shortly after fell asleep on her Grandma's shoulder.

The graduate! Dr. Swapp. :)
I have so many more pictures that I will post soon... I just really wanted to get up a quick update! I will post about Saturday's graduation and post a video of him being "hooded" as he officially became a doctor!
I can't even think of words to express how I feel about all of this. He has worked so hard and is so amazing to me. Proud would be an understatement!

3 comments:
congrats aaron!! :)
Yay Aaron! Congratulations :)
Congrats guys! What a HUGE step!!
Post a Comment