So I have seen many-a-blogger type tons of reasons why they love their husband on their birthday so I decided to partake in the cuteness of it all since it is Aaron's big TWO EIGHT... but then I thought about it for a minute and realized that it might embarrass him if i just listed and listed so I just want to give him a quick SHOUT OUT!:You are the most amazing, sweetest, honest, hard-working, loving man that I have ever met. I think about it all the time and i'm still not sure how I got so lucky to get you. Thank you for being the best dad to Aubrie and the best friend/hubs I could ever wish for. You are my hero. I can't wait to see what this 28th year of your life brings our way!
Happy Birthday Aaron!
We LOVE you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment