Due to my lack of pictures lately I just thought I would catch you up on recent events...
Daddy had the day off (2/28/09) so we went to the park to play...
All ready to go...
First Stop: Swings!
Second Stop: Tunnel
What is a trip to the park without riding down the slide!?!!
Perched like a little birdie.
Riding on the caterpillar!
It was such a beautiful day! We also went to a little dinosaur exhibit thing that they have at the park where we measured our feet compared to the dinos feet... it was CRAAAAAZZAAAY! Ha.

2 comments:
That park looks like a lot of fun and of course, little Aubrey looks ADORABLE!! I seriously can't get enough of her. I love the picture where she is at the end of the slide, her face says it all!
Aubrie is so expressive! I love all the looks she gives the camera. What park has the Dino feet??? Troy would go BONKERS over that!
Post a Comment