Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy February!!

This girl is so much fun when she gets her pictures taken! 
She was all smiles at her 6 months/Valentine's Day photo session! We love her. Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

Shaneshia Phill said...

Oh Ashley!!! She is so beautiful! She is going to be a model. She has the natural beauty and gorgeous smile always right on cue! I get so excited about my little girl when I see beauties like Aubrey!

Karrissa Winward said...

Way cute! Where did you get those done?

cmeeder said...

She is soooooo cute!!! I guess it just runs in the family... :)

Amanda Cheek said...

ASHLEY!!!! It's Amanda Cheek from Amanda LaVoy's Flower Boutique ( I did your wedding flowers!) I can't believe I found your blog! Your little baby girl is to DIE for cute! Oh my goodness! You have to go see our blog. I have two... a family one www.amandalcheek.blogspot.com and my baby Daisy has her own. www.daisycheek.blogspot.com. I heard Darwin became a bishop! Well, you just have the cutest little family! I'm happy I found you!

Baby Guessing Game