Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Four Things

1.  Here she is sitting in her little walker... her feet still don't quite reach the floor... but it's okay because she has fun little toys attached (Eeyore was her fave today- she kept spinning and spinning him!) to play with and Baby Einstein to watch while sitting in it! 
2.  When she got bored I took her out so she could play on the floor.  She is wearing her cute little polka-dotted ladybug dress that Grandma Swapp bought her.  It is 12 months size but I just could resist putting her in it today! It is a little big on her, but barely! People have been telling me that when she starts crawling and walking she will thin out a little... so hopefully this dress will fit her when she is a year old too!  I LOVE it!  
3.  And finally, your eyes are not playing tricks on you! I know this isn't the greatest shot, but YES SHE IS STANDING!!!!  Well at least for like 30 seconds she was.  I had time to grab my camera, turn it on, snap a shot and that was about it... well then catch her of course!!  Our little Aubs loves standing all the time... with help of course... but today she was Miss Independent! Haha. Good job girlie!
4.  Right now Aubs is napping right next to me... looking so peaceful with her little stuffy nose and humidifier going... it is a sight to see... i will try to snap a shot and post it in a few.  What a sweetheart!

4 comments:

carly said...

she is growing up so much! i need to see her (And you) soon!

Mitchell and Courtney Colver said...

My mom told me that she got Eventide a little ladybug outfit too! I sure hope it's the same one! It's dang cute and looks so adorable on Aubs!

Sarah said...

She is so cute!

LaDonna Swapp said...

Hello, I don't think you know my family at all but since we both have the same last name I figured I would try and see how were related! I odvessley married into the family and I am assuming you did too but we can't figure out how we some how down the line are related. Any ideas? My father in law and mother in laws names are John and Lynn Dell Swapp, don't know if you know them but maybe his parents do or something. Anyways, just thought it would be fun to figure it out.

Baby Guessing Game