Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Scrabble

Saturday night Aaron and I had planned on going bowling with Candice, Colby, Ashley and Brad, but unfortunately we had a sad/cranky little baby who was having tummy pains and we dared not leave her with anyone because we figured she would be even more sad if we left her so instead at like 10:30pm we decided to head to Walmart to buy a board game!  We got Scrabble and decided that we are going to become Scrabble experts... no not really... but we had fun playing late into the night!! If you notice the score paper... you will see the winner... not to brag or anything... but I can't believe it!!!!! Haha! I only really won b/c Aaron helped me get a word that was worth like 40 points.  We would have just about tied if it weren't for that! Oh and if you see any words in this puzzle that you think aren't Scrabble approved, don't worry we used our handy dictionary and they are real words!! We think!  We had a lot of fun and just as a sidenote, Aubrie is doing a lot better.  
January 18, 2009

2 comments:

cmeeder said...

haha, who thought of the word 'whore'??? that was Aaron wasn't it??

OuR LiTtLe FaM said...

no it was me. i am totally embarrassed now. well, not really. that was obviously the only word my letters would spell, but yeah now I can't believe i posted it! haha.

Baby Guessing Game