Isn't it SO fun to watch them learn new things??? Aubs is such a cutie! Oh, I have been meaning to tell you.....I have a friend from Vegas and he and his wife and new baby are going to Baylor in June as well!! You guys should meet!! It might be fun just to have some one you already know to go on play dates with when you get there! :)
3 comments:
ash, she is so cute. i miss her already.:)
Isn't it SO fun to watch them learn new things??? Aubs is such a cutie! Oh, I have been meaning to tell you.....I have a friend from Vegas and he and his wife and new baby are going to Baylor in June as well!! You guys should meet!! It might be fun just to have some one you already know to go on play dates with when you get there! :)
What? She's rolling over? So cute!
Post a Comment