Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ouchie!

I wonder how it feels for a baby when they are teething! 
Our poor little Aubrie has been for a while now (still no teeth!), and her pain usually comes and goes in spurts. We are so lucky because she really is our little angel and such a good baby, so I always feel bad when I can tell she is in pain and there isn't much we can do to help. 
Tonight was an OUCHIE night for Aubs!!   She started fussing BIG TIME, while gnawing on anything she could get her hands on (sorry no photo)
...So...
We gave her some tylenol... and she took the bottle from us! Don't worry, it was sealed and child-proof!
...And she gnawed...
...and gnawed!! Then spit-up a little (TMI?!), so we changed her bib!
Then we played a little game of Peek-a-Boo...
and she was all smiles!!
xoxoxox

2 comments:

Shaneshia Phill said...

Awww.. She is so cute!!! You're such a good mommy. Hey...we have one of her little toys that you left at the Spurgeons from the Christmas party. We live so close to each other that it is ridiculous I don't see you more! haha We must get together soon with you guys to hang out!!!! SERIOUS

Lisa said...

That is so funny! Kate did the same thing yesterday. :-) She is such a cutie!

Baby Guessing Game