Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BIG girl Bath and a BIG Thank You!!

Here is Aubrie in the big girl bathtub with daddy! She loved splashing around and having all the space to do whatever she wanted to!! Thanks for being the daring one to bathe her in there A!

Also, thank you for a wonderful day yesterday Aaron! 
For some reason when my husband told me that he DID have school on Martin Luther King Jr. Day I BELIEVED him.  So yesterday I woke up to breakfast in bed... and then he scheduled me a massage at Massage Envy which was fabulous!! He bathed Aubrie and got her all ready for the day! When I got home we enjoyed lunch at Red Robin and then spent the day together as a family! It was such a treat! Even though you lied to me it was totally worth it. Haha. Thanks for being my dreamboy! I love you!

I have a cute video of Aubrie sitting up and a cute one of her in the bathtub, but for some reason Blogger hasn''t been letting me upload my videos lately!?!! Is anyone else having this problem??

3 comments:

Shaneshia Phill said...

Oh my goodness! Your hubby is so sweet! You are so lucky. Oh.. FYI we have a little rattler of Aubrey's that you left over Emily Spurgeon's. We need to get together soon. How is Aaron schedule?

Becker said...

How fun! Jonathan has ZERO lying skills whatsoever! He is too kindhearted because I can always always always tell if he's trying to pull the wool over. It's nice that he's honest Abe, but it means I'm seldom surprised! :)

the Kasallis family said...

these pictures crack me up! andy always rolls up his pant legs and puts his feet in the bath just like this when he gives boston a bath.

Baby Guessing Game