Looks like she got caught red-handed!
So sad!
Playing with Grandpa!!
Playing with my Great-Aunt Jamie
My Greats!!
Playing some Christmas tunes with daddy at Grammie's house!
Christmas morning at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
OuR LiTtLe FaMiLy!
Santa's Helper!
Tons of presents!! So Fun!
Ready for our next stop!
Grammie's house!
She got tons of stuff... including a new seahorse...
A blankee, bows, baby Uggs, books, jackets, clothes, and more toys!!!
She loved pulling balls off of the mini tree!
Auntie L, Auntie Kelly and Aubs all in RED!
What the ...?
Back to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a little Wii action and playing in her new walker!
Back to Grammie's house to see Uncle Aaron...
He got Aubs the cutest clothes ever... including this darling hat!
Bathing the day after Christmas!
Trying on her new dress from Auntie L and her hat from Grammie!!
Lauren's house for lunch!!
Saying goodbye to family...
Aubs and her friend Levi!
Carly and I with our little ones!
Carly and Aubs!
Saying goodbye to Uncle Aaron!

3 comments:
oh, i love your christmas post! and i'm so glad that levi and i made it onto it!:) can't wait to see you some more soon.:)
i changed my website to thepilkingtoncrew.blogspot.com for now, that crew it just Tom and Riley, but i am going to join it soon enough! I thought that crew was cuter than clan... So change it up when you get a chance!
What a fun Christmas! You guys really do have great families. I swear there's no way Aubrie can get cuter, and then I check your blog and she proves me wrong. Guess how bad of a friend I am? I have yet to see you since Aubrie was born! What?? It's true. Bad friend right here. I think we need to resolve this...ASAP!
Post a Comment