Monday, December 15, 2008

First Snow!

It has been snowing like crazy all morning up by our house so I had to jump on the opportunity to get some cute shots of my little sweetie in her 1st snow!!

4 comments:

Em and Ms said...

So crazy how it can be so different on opposite ends of town. I've been hoping for snow, but so far it's just raining. Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

ok she is so cute...i love how you have her propped up in the snow:) oh and the bow in her hair from thanksgiving is the cutest thing ever!!! love her!!! miss you!!!

Tya:)

Shaneshia Phill said...

What a cute grin! I cried yesterday when it snowed because we get snow for Christmas in Kentucky and it just hasn't felt like Christmas in Nevada for me until it snowed yesterday. I thought it to be a blessing!

Adam and Kilee said...

he! cute blog guys! i saw you on tori williams blog- just wanted to say hi! - Kilee & Adam sanders

Baby Guessing Game