My cute hubby this morning cuddling up with the Aubs.
Okay so I made this popcorn (which BTW is SO easy to make!) (Thank you Melanie for inspiring me to make my own!) and boy is it AWESOME!
Peppermint Bark Popcorn.
Aaron is not a fan of peppermint or popcorn at all... but somehow he has actually been eating this stuff! I thought maybe it's just to show me he appreciates my efforts at making treats... but after he ate some for breakfast this morning I now know that he actually does like it!
Here is Aubrie ready to face the snow in her little peacoat! She is my fave!!

4 comments:
Mmm, yes this popcorn is VERY yummy. Thanks! It was so fun to see you guys last night.
The popcorn was good! I have officially confirmed that Aubrie is the cutest little girl in the whole world! I just love her!
ash, thanks SO MUCH of the recipe! i seriously can't stop eating it. we will have to make another batch when i get down there. i can't wait to see you and aubs (and aaron too of course)!:)
sorry i can't spell. obviously i meant thanks so much FOR the recipe.:)
Post a Comment