YAY!! I love you so much! I am so happy I found you a few days ago. I am going to post something about you soon, so be prepared. (All good stuff, Duh.) Ash, you are amazing.
I love the new cut! It was so great to see you and Aubs! Bring her around often! I will miss you but I am glad you are staying home for a while. Keep in touch and kiss Babyphat Aubs for me!
the pic with grampa and Aubrey is so precious! You should enter it in a contest with a caption....... maybe something sbout the remote control that Aubs has control of!...na nee na nee na na ... I got it first!
9 comments:
Love the new style! It looks great on you.
I love your hair! It is so cute!
Love the hair! It's so pretty!
Love you hair, Ash! Aubrie's expression in that picture is funny. :)
Wow! I havent seen you for a while because Aubrey looks so different! She looks so much bigger! love your hair too.
YAY!! I love you so much! I am so happy I found you a few days ago. I am going to post something about you soon, so be prepared. (All good stuff, Duh.) Ash, you are amazing.
I could eat her up! (in the most un-morbid type way..)
I love the new cut! It was so great to see you and Aubs! Bring her around often! I will miss you but I am glad you are staying home for a while. Keep in touch and kiss Babyphat Aubs for me!
the pic with grampa and Aubrey is so precious! You should enter it in a contest with a caption....... maybe something sbout the remote control that Aubs has control of!...na nee na nee na na ... I got it first!
Post a Comment