The night before her blessing...
The day of her blessing...
My mom invited us all back to her house for some yummy fajitas from Ricardo's for a fiesta for little Aub's big day!!
Here are pics of her with all of her guests!!
grandma and grandpa swapp
unkee tom and aunt L

uncle colby and aunt candice

aunt ashley
grandma linda
aunt kaitlin
baby girl herself!
aunt noelle
aunt jessica
great grandpa and great grandma mcmurtrey
her favorite
Good Job little Aubs. You didn't even cry!!
P.S. It was such a beautiful blessing...
thanks for being he best dad ever Aaron! I am so lucky to have you!!

8 comments:
It does look like it was a wonderful day. How awesome that you have so much family around to support you. Aubrey looks absolutely beautiful.
YAY! She's getting SO big! She looked beautiful! I'm glad Aaron did well, Trev called Trenton Jaxson in his blessing but caught himself it was pretty funny:)
I love these pictures! Aubrie looked so beautiful, as always. I was just so happy to be there for it! Make sure to tell your mom for the lunch, it was so yummy and extremely nice of her to do! Give Aubrie a hug and a kiss from me!
I meant to say tell you mom THANKS for the lunch...haha
Aunt Melissa should have had a picture too, dang class :( Aaron did a wonderful job and I am so glad I finally got to meet that little bundle of joy, lets do lunch on Friday???
Oh, what a beautiful baby! She's getting big! And her dress is gorgeous! I love all the pics with her and her daddy. And, you look fabulous! What a special day! Thanks for sharing!
Wow she is beautiful! Wish that we could have come... Sounds like it went really well.
Congrats on your growing family!
Post a Comment