Aubrie had her 2 month check up today and she did so well! Lauren came with me for moral support because I knew the little girl was gonna have multiple shots and I can hardly stand to see her so sad... but she sure did great!!
4 shots and a
rotavirus capsule later and we were outta there! I felt so bad for the
aubs, so we rewarded her with a little sucker for being such a good baby!! She was a little worn out in this pic from all the crying. so sad.

Weight: 11 lbs. 9 oz.
Height: 22 inches
Aubrie is in the 50th percentile for her head size and her length and she is in the 75th percentile for her weight! We sure do love our little chubs!!!!! Haha! She is our sunshine!
6 comments:
I HATE taking Caleb for shots! The nurses all seem so callous about it too. I mean, I guess they'd have to be, or how do you sleep at night?! Anyway, I can't believe she's 2 months old and we still haven't met her! Can we come by soon and see her? This weekend maybe?
Whoa, she is growing up so fast! We need to see her again! I love the baby chubs, so cute. And that picture with her gripping the sucker is adorable. Shots are no fun. Madelyn has her 1-year ones on Monday. They wanted to make the appointment on her birthday and I was like NO WAY! No child should ever have to get shots on their birthday
that picture is too cute!
how cute! I can't wait to meet her!
i love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i miss you girls! Aubrie is so precious! can't wait to see you all soon!
Post a Comment