Friday, November 9, 2007

too long

Okay so it has been way too long since I last posted... but I must say... IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! Our internet has been down for a whole week and before that ... well yeah I don't know what to tell you!! Okay so a lot has been going on in our lives, such as the Golf Tournament that Aaron had been setting up for months for school and of course Halloween. I even have some pictures from Teddy and Britta's wedding, which was a while ago, but oh well.
Life has been busy and I am certainly so excited for the three day weekend that starts tomorrow at four o'clock (when I get off work). I am also counting down the days until we get to go relax in Tahoe for Thanksgiving. It is gonna be a blast... and definitely worth the wait! I can't believe the holidays are pretty much here. You can't even go in a store now without seeing decorations everwhere! ILOVE IT!! I need some creative, yet inexpensive gift ideas now! If anyone has any just feel free to throw them out there! Okay so here are some recent pics:


(picture above) My hot Husband in his golf attire!


Some friends from our ward! Jeff is a 1st year dental student and his wife Klisa is in nursing school. They are so much fun. Klisa and I drove around like crazies all day in our golf cart!


A pic in the golf cart!


Lauren, James, Mom and I at Teddy and Britta's wedding!

We were all looking different directions.


Teddy and Britta's reception! Looking worn out from a long week! Here is my sweetie!

I will have to post some Halloween pics when I get another chance to upload them, but Aaron needs to use the desk to study so I need to end this! Sorry we are pretty boring! xoxoxoxo!

P.S. I know I have been tagged by you Ashley, so don't think I am ignoring it... that will come in my next post or two!

P.P.S. Has anyone seen Dan in Real Life? We did!! Very cute family movie... not to mention I love Dan/Michael Scott (<--from The Office)!!

3 comments:

carly said...

OH MY GOSH! i honestly thought you were never going to post again.;) thank goodness you are back. cute pictures!!:)

Libby said...

I am with Carly! I almost stopped checking your blog...just kidding I would never do that :). Cute pictures.

And you are tagged! Check my blog for details.

Baldwin's in Utah said...

Your Blog is so cute! I blog hopped over and just think you and your hubby are so cute!!! Just thought I'd pop in and say hello...

Baby Guessing Game